Start your own safety consultant business!
- Get your business legal in just a week
- Brand yourself as an authority in safety; even on a shoestring budget
- No more stressing about how to price your services fairly, but still making a profit!
- Experience the amazing feeling of being your own boss!
This course is designed to get you past that hump and the growing pains faster. You will be given step by step directions of what to do next to progress your business. Each lesson will end with an action step, that if followed, will put your learning into practice. The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step! Register for this self-paced course today!
Dr. Jay Allen founder of Safety FM says "I really think you have a genuine good product there that can really assist people if they are interested in becoming a safety consultant".
It's your turn to have a profitable safety consultant business!
Let's look at the BIG PICTURE for your life as your own boss. This course will:
Give you detailed steps to keep you focused as to what to do next to grow your business
- Layout strategies to keep you maximizing your marketing and networking efforts
- Explain how to get money in between clients
- Keep you from having to close your doors for good
Allen Woffard COSS, CSM, CHST says:
I met Sheldon while attending training for my COSS certification. I became a better safety manager and trainer, because of Sheldon.
In our field, there are thousands of safety personnel. But because of the tutelage and advanced training that Sheldon provided in class, I rank one of the best
With a safety consulting business you can:
- You will have the opportunity to give yourself a raise.
- Take more time for the family and yourself when you need to take care of life things.
- Don't worry about how many vacation days you have if you want to get away.
- Get paid for your knowledge and effort and not an hourly salary.
With the knowledge you'll get from this course you will be able to choose projects that suits your strengths and financial needs.
Are you ready to invest in your future? You can recoup your investment with your next project!
Register for this course today!
Sheldon Primus is a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist with a Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a concentration in Environmental Policy. He has been in the environmental and occupational safety field since 1994. Additionally, he is a trainer for the Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) and Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) programs of the Alliance Safety Council-Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is the author of “7 Steps to Starting A Profitable Safety Consulting Business”.
Sheldon is an authorized OSHA General Industry and Construction trainer for the 10 and 30-hour Outreach program. He was an adjunct instructor at Florida State College at Jacksonville OSHA Training Institute Education Center (OTIEC) for teaching all of the OSHA numbered General Industry and Construction courses.
Mr. Primus is a guest columnist for the online publications of Treatment Plant Operator (TPO) and WaterOnline. Additionally, he conducts OSHA compliance webinars for:
Online Compliance Panel
Sheldon is a construction and general industry Subject Matter Expert (SME) course developer and course reviewer for:
Mr. Primus served as part of the Water Environmental Federation (WEF) Water Sector Safety Committee and the US Department of Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) taskforce on All Hazards Communication training for the Water and Wastewater Sector. Sheldon was also the President of the South Florida Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) for the 2017-2018 term.
Sheldon has spoken on safety and health topics for a variety of organizations including, but not limited to:
- American Society of Safety Professionals Safety 2018
- American Society of Safety Professionals Leadership 2016
- VPPPA Annual Convention 2017
- Louisiana Governors Safety Conference 2015, 2016, 2017
- Florida Water Resource Conference 2015, 2016
- Florida Pest Management Association Conference 2015
- Safety Council of the Palm Beaches
- Sunshine Safety Council